Helpful Tips and Links for FCPS Technology
Select Your Role Below To Submit a Tech Support Request Ticket
Student Device Responsible Use Guidelines
- Review all of the guidelines for FCPS devices including Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) guidelines.
- Students PreK-6 are assigned a device to use for school work. Grade 3-6 students are able to take devices back and forth between home and school each day. Devices must be charged at home and brought to school fully charged.
- The device must be used responsibly at school and at home, in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy outlined in the Student Rights and Responsibilities.
Solutions for Common Tech Issues
Still need help? Call the Parent Technology Help Desk at 833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS). This will be answered by staff members from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
For assistance, call the Parent Information Phone lines:
- አማርኛ (Amharic): 571-423-4957
- العربية (Arabic): 571-423-4952
- 中文 (Chinese): 571-423-4953
- فارسی (Farsi): 571-423-4954
- 한국어 (Korean): 571-423-4951
- Español (Spanish): 571-423-4950
- اردو (Urdu): 571-423-4955
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese): 571-423-4956
Contact the Parent Resource Center (PRC) at 703-204-3941 for more information.